Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How much time will I get out of my film?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bexpress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I realize that the shutter speed will probably make a difference. So let's say I'm shooting at 18fps. How many minutes of shooting time will I get out of the different films available on the Kodak website? http://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/stor...tml?CATID=6147


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    your shutter speed is variable on some cameras, but what your what your talking about is frames per second, or fps. On any camera that shoots at 18 fps, it will yield a time of 3 minutes, and 20 seconds. If you shoot at 24 fps (industry standard) you will get 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

    Your shutter speed determines the amount (in time) of light your film will recieve.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •